Κυριακή 20 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Sexy retro office look- Plaid dress and red accessories







                          




Dress: Mango Suit (super old)
Heels: Riverisland
Bag: Riverisland

Good evening my ladies!!! I hope you had an amazing weekend...I am still quite sick and now above all this I have also a pain on my back!!! However, I have managed to capture some snapshots of my today's outfit so here you are!!! As  you all know plaids in shirts, skirts and dresses are back in fashion and here to stay, so I dug up this quite oldie plaid, pencil dress in black and white that I got from Mango and decided to combine it with my new red heels and bag from Riverisland's new collection!!! What do you think?

Thank you so much for reading, take care!!! Cya xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!