Κυριακή 12 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Blue royal and Black!!!

 


                        


              

Coat: Mango (50% discount now in sales)
Dress: Riverisland
Pumps: Bagatt
Bag: Aldo
Necklace: Riverisland

Hello again my loves :) That's my outfit for today and you can easily wear it from day to night, at your workplace or even for an afternoon formal meeting ;)
What do you think?

P.S 1: Sunday's tip: for a more casual look you can also wear your biker brown leather jacket on a comfy jumpsuit and a floppy hat or you can wear it with a more urban casual chic look...

P.S 2: You can find me on my facebook account here, on twitter here, and on instagram here.
You can also send me pictures if you wish of your daily outfits and I can upload them on my page.

Take care of your selves and remember that a day without smiling is a wasted day ;)

Cya xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!