Πέμπτη 6 Μαρτίου 2014

Cropped me in stripes!!!













Coat: Primark
Cropped knit: Bershka (old)
Shirt: Attrattivo (old)
Jeans: Riverisland (old)
Pumps: Stradivarius (old)
Bag: Topshop (Paul's boutique-old)

Hello my beloved ones :) Hope you have had a brilliant week so far... The weather has finally changed and spring colours are here to bloom. It's been quite a long time to wear something cropped, so today I decided to dig in my closet and find this 'fun' striped cropped knit by Bershka, that I got a few years ago...These days, I see pastel colours and cropped knits everywhere, so why should I be the exception of the rule?! The weather was great, the sky was blue, my mood was blue and white, so I created this combination for today's outfit at work...What do you think?


Hope you like today's post...
Take care and remember to smile :)
Cya
xxxx


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!