Παρασκευή 14 Μαρτίου 2014

Full of colours and playfulness!!!













Sweater: Riverisland
Jeans: Stradivarius
Pumps: Stradivarius 
Bag: Topshop (Paul's boutique-old)

Hello everyone!!! It's Friday finallyyyyy ! ! ! I hope you've made some plans for the upcoming and so promising weekend... Today was a good day because it was sunny and my mood reached very high levels so I brought out my favourite ripped jeans in light blue and the most playful and nice-coloured sweater and I headed off for my morning chores. I always loved used or ripped jeans as they give a more edgy and rock attitude to the whole outfit... What do you think?

Have a lovely evening and stay tuned as tomorrow a brand new post is coming up...
Take care and always treat yourselves good
you deserve it <3
Cya
xxxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!