Κυριακή 6 Απριλίου 2014

Athens 2014: My whole trip and all the outfits!!!


Before the departure: White sweater, used jeans and necklace (Stradivarius), Nike free run 5.0 sneakers and cap by Claire's accessories (UK)



After our arrival...the whole outfit: asos leather biker jacket and a studded roomy bag by Riverisland










2nd day: black jumper (Zara), studded bag, striped jeans and necklace (Riverisland)









3rd look: at the monastery wearing a maxi striped casual dress with my sneakers, a bright blue scarf and my studded bag..





 

4th look: at Kivotos theatre before the show mixing prints...a polka dots see through shirt and a black and white skort by Stradivarius, red pumps and cross shoulder bag by Riverisland! 


Taking pictures on their way to the airport...



5th look: at Eleutherios Venizelos airport wearing a dark denim shirt (Stradivarius) and leather-like leggings (Zara)!!!

Hello everyone!!! Hope you had an amazing week and I wish you this week to be even better.. My instagram, facebook and twitter followers have probably noticed that I was off to Athens for a couple of days and here are all the pictures and the outfits that I wore during my trip there plus some beautiful and historical structures and sights of Athens.. I enjoy packing for holidays but as a fashionista I found a lot of difficulties in what to pack and what to leave behind. The space was limited and the outfits that were running in my mind were plenty so I decided to choose two pairs of shoes and a jacket and find some practical, casual but super stylish and chic clothes to combine with them so 'VOILA'!!!

Stay tuned as my insta-week notebook will be up soon!!!
Take care
Cya
xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 σχόλια:

Thank you for your comments!!!