Κυριακή 13 Απριλίου 2014

Black and white textures to MAXI-MUM!!!

 












Dress, Pumps, Clutch and Necklace: Riverisland

Hello again my friends!!! I hope you liked my insta-week notebook from the previous week... I didn't use to like maxi dresses on me as I think I'm too short for these and I would be lost in all this maxi material..Oh well, I guess people are changing and reconsidering things, so today I put out my new maxi dress by Riverisland for a spring all sunny day!!! What do you think?

Have a great Palm Sunday and a beautiful holly week!!!

Cya 
xxxxxxx


P.S: If you are not very tall, don't be afraid to wear a maxi-dress 
as it's not what you wear but how you wear it. 
So wear your best mood and your bright smile 
and be sure that you are going to rock 
every single outfit ;)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!