Πέμπτη 17 Απριλίου 2014

Denim and Pastel colours!!!


 



 







 

Shirt, Skirt and Clutch bag: Riverisland
Pumps: Zara

Hello girls!!! How is your holly week so far? Today, let's talk about pastel colours... In every blog, fashion show and fashion columns in magazines there are pictures with models wearing spring-pastel colours: yellow, pale pink, mint blue, etc. The only trap is to be careful in how you combine them!!!  I used to be quite hesitated combing more than two colours together because I thought that the whole outfit would look too much and loud. Anyway, as I have already mentioned in a previous post people are changing and risks must be taken in life especially in the world of fashion. Today, as I was in a spring mood I combined my light blue denim shirt with this blue electric skater skirt and my brand new baby pink (totally adorable) pink pumps while holding an oversized envelope bag in an also bold colour and I'm ready to bloom :) Do you like it?


Have a great day and may the holly light, light up your life and soul!!!

Remember taking risks is always a part of the game of life and never give up smiling...

Cya

xxxxxxxxxxxx


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!