Σάββατο 19 Απριλίου 2014

Holly Saturday: Polka dots + White + Red!!!!




 



                                     









Coat: Mango
Shirt: Stradivarius
Skinny pants: Zara
Pumps and Bag: Riverisland

Hello everyone!!! How is your Easter vacations going so far? I feel sooo tired being always on the move and changing outfits from one place to other! I have changed more outfits this week than any other previous one!!! These holly and blessed days we try to keep calm and peaceful keeping our souls clean and untouched by any negative influences... I don't know why but this week I have worn cigarette pants, jeans and skinny fit pants more than ever even if I'm a dress- kind- of girl. Anyway, this must be one of the changes that I was talking about in my latest posts... I love combining not only black and red but this period of time white and red are also an irresistible combination giving a retro touch by adding a see through polka dots shirt. This particular pair of trousers has an amazing fit and I couldn't ignore the interesting detail on the knees. What do you think?


I wish you the Christ's rising, rise up the sun in your life and be always healthy and cheerful!!! 

Happy Easter <3

Take care

Cya
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!